Monday, October 11, 2010

Maryland Renaissance Faire

So I've been totally MIA the past few weeks, but with good reason! Well, for one, it's really annoying to blog with a crackberry. And two, I've been out and about these past two weekends and I thought I'd share.

Youthful Gods: Pretty Pleasures comes out this Wednesday and takes place at a renaissance faire, which happens to be one of the places I hit. Here's a taste of the Maryland Renaissance Faire, which is not the setting of Pretty Pleasures but did help inspire it!

(I should caveat this with the disclaimer that I don't know any of the people in these pics, and they probably didn't know the pics were being taken...)

The Joust:


The Food (and my boot, non-edible):


The Rides:


The Street Performers:




The Stages:


The Shops:






No comments:

Post a Comment