Sunday, September 12, 2010

Describe yourself in pictures

Rules:

01. Answer each of the questions below the cut using the [Flickr] search engine.
02. Choose a photo from the first three pages.
03. Copy the URL of your favorite photos [here]. (J's note: Flickr users can opt out of Big Huge Labs, so I would save the list of URLs separately before pasting them into the mosaic maker. If you get a blank square and try to navigate back, it clears the form and you have to start all over again.)
04. Then share with the world.



01. First Name
02. Favourite Food
03. Hometown
04. Favourite Colour
05. Celebrity Crush
06. Favourite Drink
07. Dream Holiday
08. Favourite Dessert
09. What I Want To Be When I Grow Up
10. What I Love Most In The World
11. One Word That Describes Me
12. My LiveJournal Name

No comments:

Post a Comment