Saturday, July 31, 2010

One of those quizzes everyone does even if they hate them :)

01. Make a list of 5 things you can see:
Ikea cat throne, X-box controller, water bottle, The Losers DVD, 5 lb weight.

02. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
Yes -- For medical reasons (ie: I've already had it).

03. What was the last video you watched on youtube?
Jane Austen's Fight Club

04. What's your occupation?
Responsible adult stuff during the day, grad school and writing at night!

05. Do you nap a lot?
I have been accused of narcolepsy in the past. Really, I just nap wherever I can take it...

06. What's the one mode of transportation you've always wanted to use?
Motorcycle. Mmm. Ducati GT 1000. Drool.

07. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
Hm. Generation Kill and Shelter fanfic, home repair, and the stack of random books I got at the used book store.

08. What was the last thing you ate today?
Tuna fish with olive oil mayo and crackers. I'm not supposed to have the mayo (vinegar allergy) but I won't tell if you won't.

09. What was the last text message you received?
I know this makes me a freak, but I don't actually use text messaging. I have a Crackberry with an unlimited data plan -- I use email.

10. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
The email accounts, livejournal (as foggynite), Yahoogroups, and AMU.

11. What was the last thing you bought?
Besides groceries? Books from the used book store -- I'm trying to read this series called K-9 Corps by Kenneth Von Gunden. It's futuristic sci-fi, about an anthropologist who leads a pack of scout dogs who can speak, and his wife and her other husband, his friend. I realize the series was written in the early 90s, but I really just wanted the author to own up and say the anthropologist was into the other dude too, instead of the implied threesomes that may or may not all be in the reader's dirty thoughts (what? I project.) Writing's kind of stilted, but I'm sure I'll have Deep Thoughts by the end of book four. If I can slog my way through it.

12. What are you listening to right now?
Yo te doy lo tuyo / Ahora, dame lo mio
Yo te doy lo tuyo / Ahora, dame lo mio

13. If you could pick another name for you, what would it be?
I already chose my other name for me. People look at me funny for it, but once they know me, they get it ^.^

14. What is your zodiac sign?
Fishy.

15. What is your favorite weather, and why?
Stormy in the middle of the day, when there's light above the clouds but everything cool and the rain is splattering down, so you sit inside with the window open and the lights off and just chill.

16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
Piano. Me and the cello totally broke up in eigth grade.

17. Do you have any siblings?
Yes. One is enough.

18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
"My love, please wake up and make me real food. The cats and I are starving, and they may like the tuna-from-the-can trick, but I don't think it counts as breakfast :( And it tasted funny."

19. Shower or bath?
Shower. Oh god, I can't take baths -- The water goes murky, I get vertigo, and then I realize I'm stewing in my own juices and start to feel itchy and -- It's just better if I take showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment